- The only requirement for this game is you have to be a truly horrible person!
- 150 new cards make this darkly humorous game the latest UK 2.0 edition
- A relentlessly hilarious adult card game designed to break the ice... or absolutely smash it
- Featuring 100 black question & 500 white answer cards to play without repetition
- Warning: only play with people you trust, they'll never see you in the same way again...
Cards Against Humanity UK Edition V2.0 | Adult Card Game Description
Well-known as the party game for horrible people, Cards Against Humanity is back with version 2.0 of the incredibly popular UK edition. This despicable version features 150 more typically English cards than the first version and is guaranteed to have party guests crying with laughter.
Whilst most adult games are fairly innocent, there's nothing sweet or cuddly about this preposterous card game. Packed full of condemnable, evil and unashamedly rude questions and answers, the urge to laugh becomes irresistible!
It can last anywhere from 30-90 minutes and is perfect for adult-only parties of up to 20 friends and family members. Thankfully, the rules are incredibly easy to follow - no matter how much alcohol has been consumed! To begin, each player is dealt a set amount of white answer cards - each one as wicked as the next - one player then begins proceedings by choosing one of the 100 black cards.
The black question/statement card is drawn from the pack and read out to everyone. Players then respond with their funniest white card and the person who chose the black card picks the winner. Rounds continue in this manner and the player who amasses the most black cards is the victor.
However, you needn't stick to these typical rules as the pack also comes with a rule booklet with two sets of opposing rules, either of which you can choose to stick to. Are you ready to release your sinister side?
- 100 x Black question cards
- 500 x White answer cards
- 1 x Booklet of with two sets of game rules - one standard and one alternative set
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club
"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade
"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine
"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist
"A game." - The Daily Beast